Monday 27 January 2014

Hello

Hello
Hello my colleagues, I must say that I have been a wee bit careless in starting this module because I did not keep up to date with checking my emails as often as I should but I am a hard worker and will ensure that I complete each requirement.
I am Gillian Bradshaw, a fifth Grade teacher assigned to the Dorsetshire Hill Government School. There are currently 9 students in my class, a more than manageable number, but still faced with the same challenges as other schools. I teach all subject areas. My school is adequately equipped with a number of technological devices which teachers attempt to use at their disposal. I hope to equip myself and my colleagues with expert knowledge of teaching with ICT while engaging students in meaningful learning after completing this course.

No comments:

Post a Comment