Saturday 20 April 2013

Activity 5 reflections

In the activity 5 which dealt with the integrated approach, its challenges and whose responsibility it is to oversee it, I have learnt a lot. The integrated approach, as far as I understand, basically stresses on the reason for using the computer and not how to use the computer to accomplish tasks. I did the latter when I was a student in secondary school and now that I am a teacher I see the importance to teach students the skills that would prepare them for the real world. The challenges that I may face when using this approach may include working with limited resources and the necessary upkeep of students' net books since many of them are in need of crucial parts e.g. chargers, batteries or even keyboards. I do not consider myself entirely computer savvy but  little by little I will attempt to integrate ICT into my lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment